Our established public accounting firm has an opening for a senior accountant in our Maple Ridge location.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, supervision and review of assurance engagements for both profit and not for profit entities
- Supervise and review compilation engagement working paper files
- Preparation of working paper files for assurance and compilation engagements
- Prepare and review various tax filings, including corporate and personal tax returns, and other government compliance filings
- A professional accounting designation or students nearing program completion
- A minimum of 3 Years’ experience in a public practice environment
- Extensive experience in the preparation and review of assurance and compilation engagement files
- Proficiency with CaseWare/CaseView, Profile and Microsoft office
- Proven communication & leadership skills
We provide a great working environment and benefits. Wage commensurate with experience. Please respond with resume and cover letter, including salary expectation, to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We value your interest however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted