EPR Maple Ridge Langley (“EPR”) has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation and would like to inform you of the following temporary policies and procedures to be implemented, effective immediately.
These policies have been developed from the information available from the local, provincial and national health agencies. We continue to monitor this information to ensure we are acting in a manner that is responsible and fair to clients, staff, partners, our families and the communities we serve.
In situations such as this, we feel strongly that we must remain informed and act in the best interest of clients, staff and our community. Currently, we will be implementing the following policies and procedures:
- At EPR, we are fully equipped for virtual meetings, and though our offices remain open, we are currently restricting face-to-face client meetings until further notice.
- We encourage our clients to “meet” with us by phone or video conference. To assist with this, we have audio/video conferencing solutions with full screen sharing capabilities. If your organization currently has its own conferencing solutions that you prefer to use (such as Zoom or Skype), please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
Transmittal & Delivery of Documents
- To assist with our safety initiatives, we encourage you to send your materials to us electronically.
- To send us private or sensitive information please use ShareFile, our encrypted file transfer service. To access this service, look for the Upload Files Securely link in the email signature of each EPR Partner communication. If you require assistance in uploading documents, please contact us and we will be happy to assist over the phone.
- If you must deliver document hard copies, you may drop off at our front desk during regular business hours, or through our mail slot after hours. Please refrain from placing documents in plastic bags, as we understand that the COVID-19 virus remains active on plastic surfaces for an extended period of time. We will have envelopes available at our front desk if required.
To ensure our staff remain healthy, we have increased accessibility and visibility of hand sanitizer in our offices (as available) and have implemented enhanced cleaning and hygienic procedures as recommended by the various health authorities, including:
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high use surfaces and areas.
- Increase the frequency of hand washing/sanitizing.
We continue to follow the directives of the Federal and Provincial Health authorities to ensure that we navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s health and well being in mind.
We are all in this together. We appreciate your patience, kindness, consideration and understanding at time like this.
Thank you for your business and for your continued support.
Additional COVID-19 Related Resources
- BC CDC: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
- Government of Canada takes action on COVID-19: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/covid19-emergency-benefits.html
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – USA: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/prepare/get-your-household-ready-for-COVID-19.html
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
If you have questions regarding our COVID-19 policies and procedures, please contact a member of the EPR Maple Ridge Langley team at email@example.com.