As more and more Canadians go online to buy the products they need, non-resident eCommerce businesses and the digital platforms that host them need to ensure they register for, collect, and remit Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Unfortunately, this process can be a bit complicated and finding your way through CRA rules may be a frustrating task. Protect your business from penalties and interest for uncollected GST/HST by contacting our non-resident tax team for assistance.
We provide guidance and specialized solutions to non-resident eCommerce businesses to ensure their tax needs are met.
Our tax team can assist with:
- Registration to obtain a Canadian Business Number and GST/HST number
- The preparation of Canadian non-resident GST/HST returns
- The preparation of Canadian non-resident eCommerce tax returns
- Registration for Canadian provincial sales taxes
- The preparation of Canadian province sales tax returns
- Tax services for non-residents ”carrying on business in Canada”
Contact one of our non-resident tax professionals to assist with your GST/HST compliance requirements.